Dear User, welcome to http://www.ruyadubai.com.tr, the official website RUYA RESTAURANTS (hereinafter referred to as “Rüya Dubai”) a subsidiary of Doğuş Holding A.Ş. affiliate Nahita Restoran İşletmeciliği ve Yatırım A.Ş.
- Rüya Dubai is the owner of the website http://www.ruyadubai.com and all documents thereon. These documents may not be copied or reproduced unless when it is necessary for the online system. Regardless of the above-stated limitation, pages from the website can be printed for personal use. Despite the above-listed general rule, Rüya Dubai may allow users to download wallpapers, screensavers and other programs from the website. The user shall assume all legal liabilities that may arise from any type of use of documents available on the website that may violate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Any links to the website must be directed to the homepage ofhttp://www.ruyadubai.com
- Rüya Dubai takes necessary measures to the best of its ability to make sure that the website is free from viruses or other forms of malware; however, users, nevertheless, are responsible for ensuring their safety through the use of anti-virus software on their devices. Accordingly, users shall assume liability for any errors and direct or indirect outcomes thereof that may emerge in their software and operation systems after visiting http://www.ruyadubai.com.
- Any and all price, information, image, statement and news (“information” in short) available on the website http://www.ruyadubai.com are strictly for promotional and informational purposes. Under no circumstances shall the user claim damages on the grounds that the information provided on this website is erroneous. The user accepts that he or she shall be responsible for contacting Rüya Dubai directly when in need of definite and accurate information, and that Rüya Dubai shall not be held liable for any damages due to outdated information on the website.
- Rüya Dubai, at its sole discretion, may change the website content, modify or cancel services offered to users and delete user information and data stored on the http://www.ruyadubai.com website. Despite having taken every measure to create an error-free website, Rüya Dubai does not provide any warranty against existing or potential errors likely to occur in the future.
- Service fees quoted on the http://www.ruyadubai.com website are only valid as of the date of the last update. We kindly ask you to contact Rüya Dubai to receive the most accurate information regarding services and reservations. As such, Rüya Dubai declares that, unless it is explicitly stated otherwise, the information contained on its website constitutes neither a price quote for services nor a commitment on part of Rüya Dubai.
- Rüya Dubai reserves the right to investigate a user’s credentials and disclose them to legal authorities in the event of an official complaint or formal investigation by public authorities against the user in question and/or upon identifying an electronic sabotage or attack by the user in question targeting Rüya Dubai’s systems or operations.
Rüya Dubai shall be responsible for ensuring the security of its website as well as its subsites and other information technology systems. It is illegal to scan for vulnerabilities on websites or other information technology systems, be it for business purposes, in good faith, or for any other reason, or to exploit such vulnerabilities for disrupting systems, leaking information, or performing similar acts of harmful nature. Persons committing such acts may face sanctions pursuant to the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasting on the Internet and Fighting against Crimes Committed through Internet Broadcasting. Should such attempts take place, Rüya Dubai reserves the right to take legal action by providing information on the type and time of the attack as well as data collected on the attacker within the scope of the law, and to seek penalty on the perpetrators, including indemnification and imprisonment.
- In some cases, the website may collect non-personal data, such as the browser type, operating system, and name of the domain or ad that directed the user to the website.
- We utilize the Data Management Platform (DMP) method in our online advertising activities. DMP, alongside cookies, enables us to create user profiles using unique device identifiers collected through cross-device / cross-connect technologies (e.g. static IP) or other methods (e.g. device ID). This information is used and kept for the sole purpose of personalizing the marketing content we offer to you.
- 11. We integrate the personal user data collected from online and offline sources into our online platforms within the boundaries of the relevant legislation. We use this data to guide our analytics efforts for bringing our product and service offering to our customers, tailoring our product and service offering to the customers’ needs and usage habits, and/or analyzing it for partner companies/brands to offer personalized advertisements, campaigns or other benefits. Accordingly, we utilize DMP and similar digital marketing platforms to create tailored marketing content and/or to find the right audience for the marketing projects of advertisers. We may partner with other firms to manage such platforms, and receive support from other firms during relevant operational processes.
Our company may utilize the online customer information obtained through cookies, digital device identifiers or SDK as well as customer information collected from offline sources to categorize its customer base with respect to its digital marketing platforms and technologies. Data collected for such purpose is integrated to the digital marketing platforms using a variety and algorithms and internationally accepted encryption methods, and kept in a secure manner.
To remove the cookies stored on your computer or mobile phone, we recommend you to go to the settings of your browser or device to list the cookies on the device by type, and delete either some or all of them in line with the platform-specific guides below:
If you are using another browser, please see the help or support page of your browser for more information.
If you wish to remove the SDKs used by your mobile apps, we recommend you follow the steps below:
To restrict the use of AdID and IDFA device identifiers for SDK management: in iOS, launch settings, tap “Privacy” and scroll down and tap “Analytics” or “Advertisements” or read the “Advertising and Privacy” statement on the same tab; in Android, launch settings, scroll down to and tap “Google Settings”, “Aps”, and “Ad Personalization”. In other mobile operating systems, follow the instructions of the operating system. To manage cookies or SDK in mobile applications, follow the instructions in the Confidentiality or Settings tabs of your device, or, for Android phones, get the Lumen Privacy Monitor to manage your settings.
Furthermore, to learn more about the cookies on your device and to manage your cookies, please visit the following pages or install the “Privacy Badger” app:
Please note that blocking or removing the cookies that are essential for the technical operation of our company’s website may hamper or even prevent the use of the website.
- Important Matters with respect to the Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works and Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasting on the Internet and Fighting against Crimes Committed through Internet Broadcasting
Users accept that the website may contain texts, information, comments, feedback, press releases, videos, images, illustrations, graphics or other content owned by Rüya Dubai or a third party; that Rüya Dubai has all legal rights with regard to such content as stipulated by the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works; and that such content may not be copied, modified, reproduced, published, sold, used, or altered without Rüya Dubai’s explicit permission.
All logos, trademarks and corporate symbols on this website are protected by the Statutory Decree No. 556 on the Protection of Trademarks. Unauthorized reproduction or use of the logos is strictly forbidden. Users accept that neither Rüya Dubai nor any of its group companies or employees, officers, or authorized representatives accept any legal or criminal liabilities for the use of Rüya Dubai’s logo or website content by any other website in any way, or the use of information generated in conclusion of content uploaded on the website by third parties or guests, or for any content that does not arise any liability in the course of general use of the internet.